2. Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi subscription required. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive carefully.
3. This system is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and maintain control of the vehicle.
4. Traffic Sign Recognition System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including weather and condition of the traffic sign can impact recognition and display of the sign. Always check traffic signs visually while driving.
5. This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.
6. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
7. Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up.
8. No system can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions
9. Based on EnerGuide fuel consumption ratings. Government of Canada test methods used. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Use for comparison purposes only. Ask your retailer for EnerGuide information.