* "Starting at" price represents the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the base model minus Total Discounts (where applicable). Price does not include taxes, freight and PDI (from $1,800 to $2,200), insurance, registration, licence, A/C charge, retailer administration fees and other charges, and new tire duties (in Quebec). Model shown may be an upgraded model. See your retailer for complete details.
1. Maserati SpA test results. Actual acceleration results may vary, depending upon specification of vehicle, road and environmental conditions, testing procedures and driving style.
2. This system requires the driver to keep his or her hands on the steering wheel at all times. It is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and maintain control of the vehicle.
3. This system is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and maintain control of the vehicle.
4. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
5. This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.
6. Adaptive Cruise Control is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use the brakes to avoid collisions.
7. Always check entire surroundings visually before moving forward or backing up.
8. Traffic Sign Recognition System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including weather and condition of the traffic sign can impact recognition and display of the sign. Always check traffic signs visually while driving.
9. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt and obey traffic laws.
10. Check state and local laws regarding the use of remote start systems.
13. Based on EnerGuide fuel consumption ratings. Government of Canada test methods used. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Use for comparison purposes only. Ask your retailer for EnerGuide information.